Monday 23 November 2015

Week eight


Finally the fun starts. This week Leonie had the rig ready for Dotty the ladybird. I am the lead animator for her character so I was able to begin playing around with he rig in celaction. Firstly I tried to get a flying cycle done. I referenced my flash animation I did at the end of week 7. Leo liked the movement but she didnt want the wings to go as far foward as they did. I made ajustments and got the flying sorted. I then did my own little test for a scene in the animatic where an apple drops. Dotty is happy she managed to knock an apple down then as it lands it breaks into which causes Dotty to be shocked and then her expression to change to sad. The final test I did was for a scene where Dotty tries to pull an apple of the tree but she can't. I enjoyed doing the last scene the most and I feel I now have a good grasp on how to use the program. 


Since I wasn't working on anymore editing for the animatics in either projects I was free to do some colouring on Jack's test shot. So far only Salomone was animated so I was able to spend some time colouring him. Jack's project is being animated in TV paint- a program I have used before but am not too comfortable in and I need to learn how to do some things. I feel like I did learn a bit from doing this first colour and I hope I learn more TV paint as I go along.




No comments:

Post a Comment