Sunday 22 November 2015

Week Three

After the rush job we finally got to start working on the chosen projects. I wanted to have a lot of focus on Alphabet Patch. I was also working on I AM DYSLEXIC and Falling in love. All the projects had meetings this week to get people started.


Over the weekend (at the begining of this week) I had a look at Jacks script for falling in love and made some suggestions. I also looked over Leo's script for the pilot of alphabet patch. I made some changes to that too.

early in the week we had a meeting for alphabet patch. Leonie made a story group. Me, Midnight and Leonie were in this group and we focused on the story in it. Leo said she was completely changing the pilot idea. It was now about the characters going apple picking. We all had a big brainstorming session together to come up with ideas for the episode. We then had the task to go away and bullet point the episode structure and in the next meeting we would finalise it.

I went away and came up with 3 flow charts with ideas for the episode structure. I also campe up with a few lines and bits of scripts.




A bit later in the week I had a meeting with Mads group (I AM DYSLEXIC). It was a genral first meeting to get an idea of what people wanted to do. They had a massive group already and I wasnt too sure what I wanted to do on his project. 2D animation was something I thought could be good. He gave out some tasks for people to try out for the first week. For anyone who wanted to work on 2D we had to just practise the style and draw the characters out. We could also draw our younger selves in the style. So I started trying out some of the style.

Then when the final script for alphabet patch was written and we were asked to add some ryhmes to the lines. I began to add as many as I could.

Examples of ryhmes I used:

Wait I can fly let me try

The apple is too far I can't reach it at all. I'm too heavy I'm afraid I'll fall!

I can't pick them it's too tough. I'm just not strong enough.







No comments:

Post a Comment